Thursday, March 21, 2013

21 weeks!




Sharing my 21 week picture with Juliana on the LEFT and 21 week picture with baby number 2 on the RIGHT! And yes the same shirt :) 
Pregnancy Updates
How far along: 21 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs -- gained obviously
Maternity clothes? started wearing maternity pants this week
Sleep: would LOVE to, but Juliana's molars would have it another way :( please sleep come soon I need it!
Best moment this week: Jeremy finally being able to see kicks from the outside!! LOVE it!
Food cravings: Lettuce wraps, yay something healthy! I can't wait till lunchtime everyday to pile my lettuce wraps with produce yummmmmm
Symptoms: Tired, no more nausea yay! My veins are terribly bulgy already and getting worse though. The sad part of second pregnancies, everything happens sooner! :( 
Gender: my sweet boy :) 
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Energy still lol. And my back not hurint 24/7
What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement every day! I love kicks!
Milestones: People asking me when I'm due :) 

No comments: