Friday, June 29, 2012

Anniversary Day!

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated 4 year as a married couple! We had such a fun day even though he had to work. I had all these little surprises planned out for the day, starting out with a cute breakfast of heart shaped toast and strawberries and copies of letters we had sent to each other while dating. I tracked down our wedding video that we had both never seen and tried to set it all up but couldn't figure out the cords so had to ask him for help :S
Then I packed up our girly and a picnic lunch and we met him at a park near his work on his lunch break. We had such a fun relaxing time talking about our wedding day and playing with Jules. Among the millions of things I love and appreciate about my husband is how intently he listens to me and cares about what I am saying.
I am one blessed girl! My parents were so great and offered to watch Juliana wile we went on a nice date in the evening and it was so fun to get dressed up (with my hair done!) and have time alone. We enjoyed an AMAZING dinner at Crush 29. YUM! (Although I was still hungry since the portion was so small!)We ended the night by walking around the Fountains eating cookies! Such a great anniversary!!!!!

No comments: