My Randoms on Monday!
1. I hate staying up late to do dishes. Doesn't everyone? Or maybe you never have had to because you're one of those people who springs up after dinner and has your entire kitchen clean in 15 minutes. I am not :( I tend to linger to long at the table and procrastinate on the dishes. Then it's 11 pm and it takes everything in me to just suck it up and get them done even if I'm sooooo tired and just want to crawl into bed! I keep reminding myself....in the morning I NEVER ever regret staying up to do the dishes. I love waking up to a clean kitchen, it starts my day off right!
2. Have to share these adorable pics that my brother took of Juliana. I try not to be that parent that's always posting a million pictures of their kid....but couldn't resist today. Have to be that mom for a minute!!!! She's just so sweet!
3. Who isn't jealous of this hair? This made me crack up! This girl---just like her mom--will never need an ounce of volumizer!
4. I love love love that we have so much family nearby. I know my family can be overwhelming cause we're so loud and there are so many of us. But I love my family and I am so grateful that my daughter will grow up with so many loving aunts, uncles and cousins.
Ages 10 months, 11 months and 12 months!
5. I really want a piano. I love playing and jules thinks it's a great toy -- haha can't that be a legit reason?? I have been keeping my eye out and hope to come across one sometime soon.
6. Today is my parents 35th wedding anniversary! My parents amaze me. Their marriage is such an example to me. The way they treat and love each other challenges me everyday. And it stems from both of their love for God and their desire to serve him through their marriage. I love them !!!!
7. I have a really bad habit of eating chocolate chips from the freezer. Throughout the day I go over and plop a handful in my mouth. If you've never tried frozen dark chocolate chips please don't cause then you'll have to break a bad habit. I would like to stop this :( maybe by writing it down I will be so embarrassed I will stop??? nah....