Thursday, August 7, 2014

To say this blog has been neglected would be a major understatement! 
Life has been......how do you say.....crazy? 
I will fill you all in soon on what we are up to but that is a post for another day! We are so excited about these next steps. It has been a major life change for our day to day life :) 

I can't wait to write soon! I am not saying that because I think you're sitting around waiting for my next post, I am under no illusions. Have you ever had a conversation with someone in your head and it seemed so real you have to remember you actually didn't have that conversation? Well, I do this with blog posts. I write posts all day in my head. How to get your toddler to stay in bed during a nap strike, knowing your purpose even in mundane daily tasks, tips for detoxing on sugar, tips for when you fail your sugar detox, ya know....the usual :) the problem is they never make it to the point of actually being written! 
But soon! 

 photo AnneSIG2_zps918a41ea.png

No comments: