Wednesday, July 17, 2013

38 weeks!!!!!!! Fullllllll term :)

Well I am 38 weeks today :)
 I am deciding not to dwell on the fact that today is the day (gestationally) that my 1st was born but this little one seems more than happy to continue to chub up in there. He will come when he's ready I guess! That's the bummer about being early the 1st time, you almost expect it the following times!!! So I am drinking some coffee, eating my second chocolate chip cookie (after I just had an ice cream sandwich :) And enjoying the time I have left with just one kiddo! While part of me really wishes I could know the day he was coming so I didn't have to clean my house every night because "surely tonight my water will break like last time!" the other part of me loves that it is a complete mystery and surprise.......few things in life are like that! 


haha notice the boppy and carseat ready to go?!



How far along - 38 weeks, full term baby! 

Weight Gain - 23........Thankfully stayed the same for 4 weeks! 

Morning sickness/nausea -NONE!

Physical changes - Lots of Braxton Hicks this week, noticeable dropping, pressure.......ya know all the good ol' pre labor stuff!

Pain - BACK! Mainly from carrying around my nearly 2 year old but whatcha gonna do

Sleep - Not great but better than it will be in the coming weeks this I know! :) 

Stretchmarks - 1 on my belly :( A leftover from Jules!

Maternity clothes - I think I live in workout clothes.........

Food cravings/aversions - Snow cones? Anything cold

Boy or Girl - My sweet boy with no name yet still  :) 

Lowlights of the week - Nothing! A fever bug is going around my family and I am praying it stays away from our house, I want a healthy house for baby!

Highlights of the week - Got to see the midwife that delivered Juliana yesterday and it was so great! I finally after 2 years got to see her again and thank her for being so amazing at my last birth! I SO hope she is on call when I have this baby!!! 



No comments: