Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hey There :) 
So today I am a part of this lovely blog hop that Nicole is putting on over at Me and the Moon! (BTW how cute is that blog name?!?) 

I hope you have fun and meet some new bloggers!

Thanks for joining us! So let's get to it:

1. Follow your hosts. 
They will be numbers 1 - 3 on the list.
I try to always follow back, but it's a tad easier for me if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. :)

My co-hosts this week are Natalie at Growing Up a NJ Wife & Mom
+
 Anne over at The 3 B's!

2. Link up your blog's main page

3. Try to stop by at least 3 blogs and follow ones you love. 
I'm sure they'd love it if you left a comment, as well :)

4. Take a button! 
Sharing is caring :)
The more awesome blogs =
the more awesome bloggy friends you make.





5. Tweet this hop!





Spread the hop love. 


I've decided to make this hop every other Friday for the time being-- e-mail me at nmariephoto@gmail.com if you'd like to co-host! 




No comments: