Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Tip Day :)

Sometime you just need that warm comfort that ONLY pasta can provide. I'm not "dieting" or counting calories, but having a bowl of processed white flour that has more carbs than is probably need in a whole day just leaves me feeling sluggish and gross. So my tip for the day?!?!? Have your pasta sauce over another "vessel" other than pasta. My new favorite way is over kale :) 

I just saute the kale in a pan with garlic salt and a splash of water then cover so it can get soft. 


Then pile on your sauce! YUM! I'll share my homemade easy sauce in a future post. My next try is going to be spaghetti squash, I'm sure it'll be great!!!! Pictures to follow!!!! 


Make healthy choices today!!!! You'll feel better :) 


Linking up today!
Mingle 240Mommy Moments Blog Hop




No comments: