Friday, November 16, 2012

Trashin my dress.........

Tomorrow I am doing a "Trash the Dress" photo session! I am BEYOND excited! I have wanted to do them for so long. Tomorrow it's supposed to be dumping rain so I guess we'll see how much we can actually do. We will be doing some rain shots of us playing in the rain and puddles and today I'm off to find cute rain boots and an umbrella :) 

What are your thoughts on trashing the dress? 
I do completely understand people who could never imagine doing it. They had their dress cleaned, preserved and it's stored perfectly in a box. And I also understand people who feel like it's just a dress, and it's better to have fun with it then let it hang in a closet untouched for your whole life (and secretly hoping your daughter will wear it......) I am just so excited to take lots of pictures without worrying about getting my dress messed up or dirty! I am even excited about jumping in puddles and playing around in it :) 

Here are some of my favorite ideas!





Aren't these fun????? Can't wait to do ours!!!!!!!! 






2 comments:

Jessie Larson said...

Oh if I can get myself back into my wedding dress after this baby.... I want to do this do bad! How fun do those pictures look?!?! I can't wait to see yours!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm here following back!
Jessie @ Life with the Larsons

Beth said...

Oh! I love these! Especially jumping off the pier. Fun! Can't wait to see your pics!