Tuesday, June 4, 2013

32 weeks !!!! yea!

Apparently getting out my chalkboard and camera once a week is too much for me lol. So since I haven't updated in almost 4 weeks and my chalkboard seems to now be Juliana's coloring station I resorted to this....pj picture with my phone and Jules handing me her toy :) :) 



How far along - 32 weeks tomorrow. Aren't I smart to get a morning shot? All us pregos out there know that this belly is double the size by nighttime and usually supported under a pillow on the couch or being used as a prop for my bowl of watermelon :) 

Weight Gain - 19 lbs oh my :( 

Morning sickness/nausea -NONE!

Physical changes - ummmm the front of me sticks out REALLY far. Poor Juliana can't sit in my lap for stories anymore and she gets so upset but it hurts! 

Pain - Varicose veins :( They are seeming to get increasingly worse, so far bulged out on my right leg I am having trouble exercising, walking, etc. LAME! I wish something would help!  ALSO if AnYONE out there has had RLS while pregnant please tell me anything that worked for you. Trust me I have been trying everything. I exercise, I don't sit down basically till bedtime, I put ice and heat on them, and I'm starting to take powdered magnesium and calcium. I feel terrible for all of you that have had this too! It's the worst! 

Sleep - I have been SO tired this week! And unfortunately my 1 yr old is STILL waking up crying for no reason every night :( 

Stretchmarks - The one on my belly from last time is now getting re-stretched haha

Maternity clothes - yep yep yep, although in this ridiculous weather as soon as I'm home it's pj shorts and tank top all the way!

Food cravings/aversions - I want to eat dark chocolate ALL THE TIME. 3 days this week I've eaten so much of it in the afternoon I can't eat dinner I feel so sick......that's when you know you have a problem lol

Eating/drinking - mmmmm cold refreshing smoothies! Just made a spinach and banana one with ice!

Boy or Girl - My sweet boy :) 

Lowlights of the week - I've been frustrated the past few days at the gym because I feel like I get there and just turn around and leave everything is so uncomfortable and difficult for me right now arg! I think I am officially at the point where I will just be lap swimming till the end..........or laying on a tube in the pool lol

Highlights of the week - Going to our first Bradley Class!!!!!!!! I cannot recommend a class like this enough, if you want to know where we are going email me or comment it is so good. Even though I've already had one natural child birth I SO wish I had this info before, and we've only been to one class! 



Anything to add - yes..........would someone please remind the weather that 106 in the beginning of June is not ok ! And remind me not to be due in August ever again :) That's all ! 

No comments: