Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Weekly Pregnancy Update!




How far along: 
9 weeks!


Total weight gain
Some weight loss due to sickness but gaining it back :) Don't worry it'll ALLLLL come back in time :) 

Maternity Clothes: 
nope

Stretch marks:
 Not from this pregnancy :S

Sleep
Not great :( Keep waking up to pee a billion times.sigh.

Best moment this week:
 Feeling a LITTLE better !

 Miss Anything? 
hahah energy please?

Movement
Can't feel my little sweetness yet! Well, I can feel it's EFFECTS on me :) 

Food cravings: 
blah, nothing! Actually soup is the one thing that I just want all the time, the hot broth makes me feel better! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: 
everything? :( Dinner time especially, even thinking about dinner makes me feel sick. so weird! 

Gender
Can't tell yet!!!!

Belly Button in or out?
In. LOL and slightly saggy around the edges from last time :S
Wedding rings on or off?
 On. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
I can get pretty moody :( Crying during movies that aren't sad, crying when tired, ya know, the usual preggers hormones hahaha!

Looking forward to:
 Having my first appointment!!! Can't wait to hear my baby love's heartbeat!

No comments: