Wednesday, January 2, 2013

10 weeks! My little prune!






How far along: 
10 weeks!

Total weight gain

0


Maternity Clothes: 
nope

Sleep
Been sleeping like a rock these past few nights! Thank you Juliana! 

Best moment this week:
Sharing my news with more people :) It never gets old saying "I'm pregnant!" 

 Miss Anything? 
A glass of champagne would have been nice on New Years........but oh well!

Food cravings: 
Sour candy and Jamba juice, or basically anything tart or sour! I sometimes want to drive to Jamba just to get myself that cold, tart drink! mmmmmm!

Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Food? LOL. Dinner time strangely makes me queasy, since that's when I always feel sick, so during the day even thinking about dinner time makes me feel horrible. 

Belly Button in or out?
In.

Wedding rings on or off?
 On. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy Happy! :) 

Looking forward to:
 Feeling better, getting ever closer to that 2nd Trimester mark!!!!

No comments: