Friday, January 25, 2013

Weekly Preggers Update!



This week, Baby is the size of a: Peach :) Yum that makes me want a peach!

How far along? 13w2days
Due date: July something :) Don't really know yet! Late July!
Total weight gain/loss: None gained yet.....but definitely getting a pooch....
Maternity clothes? not yet
Sleep: Other than bathroom interruptions sleep has been great :) 
Best moment this week: Had a WHOLE day with no sickness. Still just one but being thankful! 
Food cravings: chips and salsa, and Thai Food still
Symptoms: Nausea, Nausea Nausea. Unfortunately at the end of my last pregnancy I got really bad varicose veins on one side of my body. Buldging and very painful :( I assumed I would get them again once I had a big belly that was pressing down but I already have them again :( Hoping they stay under control cause they can get so swollen :( 
Gender: Don't know!!!!!! So curious!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: ENERGY. So tired of spending her whole nap time napping myself..........that's when I used to accomplish things!
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound :)
Milestones: Definitely showing.....and being ok with it haha :) Even though this was the size I was at 19 weeks last time! Everything must be pre-stretched and ready to go lol

No comments: