Thursday, January 17, 2013

Goodbye 1st Trimester!!!!




How far along: 
12 weeks!

Baby's Size:
Fresh Plum!!! Why is it when the baby is the size of a plum it looks like the size of an apple. Then when it's the size of an apple you look like the size of a cantelope. Someone tell me!!!

Total weight gain

0


Maternity Clothes: 
nope

Sleep
Horrible. My 1 yr old must be teething cause she has been waking up every few hrs screaming! SOooooo tired!!

Best moment this week:
Realizing I'm 12 weeks!!!! yea!!!!

 Miss Anything? 
Repetitive I know......but energy and feeling good. 

Food cravings: 
Any kind of Asian or Thai food........noodles noodles noodles! Yum!

Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Still everyday from about 3 pm on........ :( Praying this goes away soon!

Belly Button in or out?
In.

Wedding rings on or off?
 On. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: 
Happy Happy! :) 

Looking forward to:
 Ahhhhhhh the SECOND TRIMESTER!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I think baby is a plum but your uterus is an apple. ;) you look GREAT! I was already waaaay poochy